Join our awesome team of consultants and grow your career while working for international clients, with the help of our senior certified colleagues!
Our new team member will have the opportunity to work with certified Expert Consultants (e.g. CIPP/E), learn from them and receive support when needed.
Data Protection Specialist
We are looking for a reliable Data Protection Specialist to join our Consultants team.
• Inform and advise our clients on how to be GDPR compliant and how to comply with other data protection laws, including local regulations.
• Monitor our clients’ compliance with GDPR or other data protection law, and report to the clients’ Board any failure to comply with the GDPR or applicable data protection rules.
• Be the first point of contact for inquiries from clients’ staff on Data Protection Laws and data subject access requests, providing them with appropriate advice and guidance.
• Draft/revise the Data Protection policies and make sure our clients are following them through.
• Work closely with clients’ personnel and render the Data Protection policies into operational procedures for their employees to use.
• Undertake proactive work and enforcement measures that promote good Data Protection working practices and compliance with GDPR requirements.
• Identify and evaluate our clients’ data processing activities, manage records as required by legislation, e.g. the type of personal data that they hold, who processes it, and who they share it with, in a dedicated platform where applicable.
• Ensure data subject access requests, clients requests, providers requests are responded to in due time.
• Deal with more complex and difficult Data Protection complaints.
• Responsible for Data Protection training for our clients’ employees.
• Manage the relation with Data Protection Authorities (e.g. ANSPDCP) on behalf of our clients.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Graduated from a bachelor’s or master’s degree in legal, IT, or related.
• Solid knowledge of GDPR and national data protection laws
• Experience in organizing and managing audits (internal auditor skills, external audits management skills).
• Experience with drafting and implementing internal policies and procedures and data protection processes.
• Familiarity with computer security systems
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Ethical, with the ability to remain impartial and report all non-compliances
• Strong attention to detail
• Result-oriented skills
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Excellent planning and time management/prioritization skills
• Ability to work independently and to liaise with other departments
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
• Excellent English skills
• Languages required: Romanian & English, any additional international language is a plus
• Additional certification related to GDPR is a plus
• Able to issue monthly invoices as Authorized Physical Person (PFA) or SME is a plus
Even if we don’t have a vacancy that is suitable for you right now, you can still send your resume at [email protected] and let us know how passionate you are about GDPR! You’ll be the first we’ll consider when we’ll have a new vacancy!
Privacy Data Partners will process your personal data for the purpose to select and recruit the best candidates to fill our vacant roles. Except for the recruitment platforms through which you apply to our job, your personal data will not be shared with other third parties and will not be transferred outside of European Economic Area.
The legal ground to process your personal data is to take steps at your request to conclude a working contract with us. Your data will be retained for the entire duration of the recruitment process.